Asking to My Self

I sit in the corner of the darkness...
I see the stars above...
I see the smiling moon up there...

I'm thinking in a loneliness...
About my future then...
I ask my self for everything ~

What would I want to be?
Can I be "someone" in future to people in the world?
...to my family?
...to my lovely people?
...to my friends?
Am I right to choose my own way?
Can I be brigthen like a stars that I saw every night?
I'm not sure...
I just a girl in front of a paper with a pen on my right hand...
...with many ideas on my mind
...sit in the silence of midnigth
...and think

Now the wind is blowin' so cold...
I need my jacket and a mug of hot choco milk...
Would you be here, beside me?
Give your arm around my shoulder?
Or your hands to holdin' tight mine?
Yeah...i need you too
But it's just my little dream in this darkness..

I feel so alone when I remember that you were with her
And you happy because it...
I can't pretend that I'm not...
And so I can't make you be with me...

Finally, my besties in every night are stars, silence, and darkness...
I'm asking my self~

I'm not a kid anymore...
I was sixteen...
But I haven't do anything for my self or my fams...
I sad...
So my mind always said: What would I do?
I'm trying to walk on my own way...
Searching for something undefined...
I don't know yet what is that...
But I'm absolutely sure that's my diamond...

Diamond, as I know, it will broke itself...
Just itself can broke itself...
I do want to find mine...
Perhaps someday...
But, WHEN?

I have to keep moving forward!!
I have to prove that I CAN BE SOMEONE!!
I wanna be one pf the stars...
I will!

...night is going darker, colder, and increasingly quiet
I feel I'm sleepy...





ZZZZzzzzzZzzZZZZzzzzz________

Comments