The Pain

You come just like the wind...
You're there and I stuck on you...

You're standing there...
I'm looking at you in the silence...
Till I can hear my heart's beating abnormally...



Then I'm in the loneliness of a midnight...
My mind is containing with you...
I'm thinking of you...
I won't, but it was...

Hour by hour left...
Day by day gone...
And the feeling comes...

I think you make me fall...
Deep in a hole of the thing called LOVE...
And you just let me falling so deep...

Don't you know that I miss you in my night?
No, you don't.
Don't you realize that I interest in you?
Maybe you do...
Don't you understand about all my texts?
I'm sure think you do...
But, do you care?
NO, I'm ABSOLUTELY think you DONT!

When we're texting...
I can feel my double heart's beat again...
When I tell you about my feelling,
You give me a hope :)

When I TOLD you...
When you KNEW all the clues...
You make me wanna CRY!

It means nothing for you...
But, it means pain for me...

I'm nothing for you...
But, you're everything for me...

You...the one who makes my smile rise in my tears...
You...the one who makes me laugh in my sadness...
You are my day...

You walk by my side...
I cry on your shoulder...
I sit by your side...
Sorry, it's just my dream~

Now...I know...the pain is friend of mine...
You fall me down as easily as you fly me up!

I want you :*



*dedicated for: mr. D.Z, the Heart Thief ~



Comments