Beautiful Goodbye

(this poem was inspired by Maroon 5's song with the same title)

First time we met, I remember how did it feel.
It felt like butterflies were struggling to fly out of my tummy.

Then, love was pouring us.
Day by day was just beautiful by my side.
Every night felt like it'll never go.
Just like your touch.
It felt like it'll never go.


Until I've found the fact.
I knew that the hardest part of all was letting you go.
Frankly, I'd never want to let you go.

After a sweet good night kiss that night
you hugged me so tight like you'll never leave.
Whereas you turned around and never looked back.
There was no word came out from your mouth.
Maybe your tongue was freeze so you couldn't speak.

In fact, you're gone.

Your way to say goodbye was too sweet.
Even I couldn't believe that you left me behind.

Your beautiful goodbye was just a sweet pain.
Not only me, you also left our love behind.

I'd never want to imagine that someday I have to let you go.
Suddenly, it happened.
It was too fast.
All I know was watching your back get away made me cry inside.

I might say that my heart was bleeding.
But, nothing that I could do.

Your beautiful goodbye was too sweet.
It was the sweetest pain that I've ever tasted.

Comments

  1. It's fucking awesome..
    It's like i was in that story.. When i was reading it..
    Yea.. It's bittersweet of love..
    I like it..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment