Hello!

After very long period not putting anything here caused I forgot my password and didn't have enough time to fix it, finally! I am back :*
 Here is a "hello post", written few months ago when I realized that I cant live without writing a journal for reminiscing the old days dear future me...

Hello.
After times never put anything in writing journal makes me a bit lost. Let me start with a short statement to which I believe I’m really into.
I enjoy working with children.
I love children by their innocence and purity. I don’t have any specific reason to explain the statement. Maybe for some people, working with children never makes you more mature than you used to be (imo). In fact, they are the source of learning because they are very brilliant creatures. If I open my mind super-wide, I will see so many things reflected on them.
You may say, working with children is kinda my comfort zone. Honestly, yes, it is. Frankly, I enjoy. Reciting a quote: do what you love, makes me confident to keep working with children. Sometimes, I just walk and hear them saying things about this. But another time, I feel really unconfident that working with children will give me lesson. At the end, I realize that the life works that way –ups and downs, that is why we need to have faith in what we believe.
I am planning and going to take my master’s degree as soon as possible, I mean next year I will apply again. I am still interested in teaching-stuff, also psychology, and education for inclusive children. I am still not sure which one I intend more, but the closest to work with children be my first option.
Speaking of which, education for inclusive children seems attractive and challenging since I didn’t have any experience in that yet. I am open to learn something new, but I’m afraid that it is something that I might not like and irrelated to what I concern with. That is only thing matters in my head.
Taking psychology –educational psychology seems bewitch, but the requirements :/ I know, I may not give up this early, ha ha ha, and I don’t!
Teaching-stuff; so many branches of this part. And all are sooooooooooo interesting. I am still observing the best of the best university to gain more knowledge related to this. Hopefully, there may the best way to get there.
This far, I really engaged with the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. Reading the description of its Education faculty was so understandable and I feel fit into it. That is why I am looking forward and preparing myself to apply fo NZ Scholarship, NZAS (New Zealand Aid Scholarship). The major thing I have to prepare is the IELTS/TOEFL iBT score! Man, so, I am also looking forward for a-free preparation for those tests which be held by the language institution, IALF. O Allah, guide me the best way. Aamiin.
Whatever I am going to major, I believe that it will never be wrong. I must fight more and believe more and pray more! Fighting!

1/6/18
Soon, the later posts will be posted. Hopefully it gives some benefit and can inspire you!

Comments