... Day 9

sorry for not posting anything in 3 days~ but here's a recap:
Day 6 (Saturday)
Day had been good and well-spent, alhamdulillaah🥰
Morning schedule and cooperative students were gift!
Having video call with K almost all night was great! No more feeling of missing that made me cranky, glad for that💛

Day 7 (Sunday)
Well... it's a lil bit lonely to attend a wedding reception of a friend by myself. But... I'd been preparing myself for it💪🏼 the first time I drove all alone, ran the errands, and parked the car 3 times!!!! What a great lesson, huh? Im proud of myself and thanks for K for all the lesson, coach!
Then we had video call again from afternoon til evening, and even til we both slept! 
Yeah, this battery had been fully-charged, then😁😁

Day 8 (Monday)
Umm... well, on this day I sent the packet for Oma. Then having my schedule~ with the new headset, I video called K and we chatted for a while til my student came. 
Actually, I started to miss our hangout moments at the park—having snacks, meals, and coffee!
Be patient... this phase will pass🤗
K sent me many voice notes of Oma telling her romance with Opa🥰  lovely! Her story really healed me after a kind of tiring Monday... stay healthy, Oma! Long live, please💛

Day 9 (today)
Hello! I'm finally back! Those previous days were tiring...

It's fullmoon! We used to hunt the fullmoon, huh? 
This is the first fullmoon we dont see together. But, bey  at least we are still in the same timezone, hehe...

You know... there's an odd effect of the fullmoon on me (I think so). This time, I feel like running out of energy~ but I really wanna moonbathe! So I did it! I feel better, then. Glad!

Today, you're helping Oma to clean up Opa's room. You're always a gentle and kind man, K! Lvy.

You're busy there and I'm busy here. That's good for us!

Today had been well-spent, too!
We got this! There are still many days ahead awaiting💪🏼

Comments